[Nek5000-users] genmap

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 26 08:49:06 CDT 2017

Hi Neks,

Is there anyone know the reason for the following error, in which there are
hundred millions of grid points in the geometry.

 ABORT: NELT>LELM, modify LELM in SIZE and recompile

I changed the LELM to be big enough, even equals to 7000000000000, but it
doesn't work though. I guess the reasons would be:

1. genmap cannot regonize large elements mesh;
2. I didn't get a recompilation after changing LELM parameter since I don't
know how to compile and thought genmap commond would be changed
automatically when the SIZE file in /home/bin/genmap was changed.

Kind regards,

Jian