[Nek5000-users] double mesh ?

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sat Jan 21 06:18:41 CST 2017

Dear Agnese,

Attached is an example that shows how to modify the connectivity for the thermal
field to be inflow/outflow.

If your domain is generated with genbox and your flow is in the x direction then
this should also work for 3D.

Note that no changes are required to the .rea file (you should have "P  " for both
velocity and temperature in the .rea/.box file).

The changes occur in the .usr file.

Paul