[Nek5000-users] A meshing generation problem for complex geometric structure

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 7 20:28:29 CST 2017

Dear experts in Nek5000 :
        Thank you for reading my email. I am a freshman in using Nek5000 and I am willing to simulate unsteady flow phenomenon in bottom head of PWR with LES method through parallel processes. And Nek5000 is the best solver for resolving my problem and I hope to reach my goal with the outstanding SEM-CFD tools. But it is really a matter for me to generate a mesh file for that structure. So could you please show me a proper way to reach the .rea mesh file for the bottom head for the geometry there is really complex and I am afraid I can not achieve the goal with editing .rea file directly.
        Thank you for your supporting me and I am waiting for your earlier reply eagerly.

Best regards

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Haoran JU