[Nek5000-users] avg_all averaging

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 1 07:09:26 CST 2017

Dear Ketan,

Many thanks for your reply. Basically I want to get the averaged velocity,
rms velocities and shear stress where I got two questions.

1. Once the subroutines were writen in usr file, Is calling avg_all still
needed? In other words, the post-processing is done after longtime running,
and usr file is changed instead of calling avg_all, isn't it?

2. After trying the subroutines you provided, there isnt no files generated
in the directory. Can you give me more infomation about the averaging
process.

Best wishes,

ZJ