[Nek5000-users] "Dealiasing space too small"

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Aug 13 19:11:03 CDT 2017

Saikat.

lxd is a function of lx1 and is usually set to 3/2 of lx1 or larger.

Marco

On Aug 13, 2017, at 2:05 PM, nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov<mailto:nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

Hey Neks,

I am working on reacting fronts in flows and for visualization and other purposes I wanted better resolution of the front images that I get after using Postnek. I was playing around with the SIZE file and increased the value of lx1=17. I think that is an important key for higher resolved data, but it seems increasing it further (to 19) gives me an error,
"Dealiasing space too small, check lxd,lyd,lzd".

Can you tell me why and how to overcome this problem?

Thanks so much,
Saikat

Saikat Mukherjee,
PhD Student,