[Nek5000-users] Cannot open history file in subroutine hpts()

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 9 03:22:30 CDT 2017

Please read RELEASE.md in the top-level directory of the source.

On 9 Aug 2017, at 01:45, "nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov <mailto:nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov> " <nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov <mailto:nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov> > wrote:

Hi all, I’m trying to create a monitor point using the function hpts() in userchk(). I have created a file called hpts.in which is in the same folder as the rea and usr. When starting a run I get the error message “Cannot open history file in subroutine hpts()” and then nek dies.

The contents of hpts.in are:

1

0.0   0.0 1.0

Does anyone have any ideas why I’m getting this error message?

Thank you

Andrew