[Nek5000-users] recycling BC

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 13 16:30:41 CDT 2016

I'm trying to setup a problem with recycling BC and am getting a series of errors.

First in 'get_shift' I hit the check :

        npmax = iglmax(npts,1)                        ! max RBC pts/core
        if (npmax.gt.lpart) call exitti(
     $                  'set_inflow err: increase lpart in SIZE$',npmax)

After I increased lpart in SIZE to satisfy the above, the code aborted complaining that the problem is too large and is suggesting to recompile with lelt =  total number of elements. What is the role of this check?

Thanks for looking into this.

-emilian