[Nek5000-users] Tools Compilation Error

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 8 07:52:33 CDT 2016

Hi Murph,

Thanks for pointing this out.  I believe we fixed this in the "develop"
branch a few weeks back:
https://github.com/Nek5000/Nek5000/commit/3ff04ccb36446f001834d67b4ebfe549fa1ac6f3

The changes haven't been merged into the "master" branch since we are still
finalizing the release.  You should expect to see it soon.  For now, if
you'd like to see this and other bug fixes, you're welcome to use the
"develop" branch.

Best,
Ron