[Nek5000-users] srun error

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 29 09:50:31 CST 2016

Hi SP,

This is a script modified from nekbmpi that I used to run with srun awhile ago

echo $1        >  SESSION.NAME
echo $1        >  SESSION.NAME
echo `pwd`'/' >>  SESSION.NAME
touch $1.rea
rm ioinfo
mv $1.log.$2 $1.log1.$2
mv $1.his $1.his1
mv $1.sch $1.sch1
rm -f logfile
 nohup srun -p scx-comp -n $2 -N  $3  nek5000 > $1.log.$2 &
sleep 2
ln $1.log.$2 logfile

where $2 & $3 command line arguments are the numbers of MPI ranks and compute node, respectively.

Also make sure that you could run any MPI job first using, e.g., "Hello world" printout from ranks or something similar.

Aleks