[Nek5000-users] PostDoc Position using NEK5000

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 9 08:42:23 CST 2016

Dear Nek5000 users,

We have two immediate postdoc positions in our group in CORIA lab. (CNRS),
Rouen, France. One of these position is on the use of Nek5000 software for
converging and diverging pipe flows. We are looking for a talented young
researcher who has a good knowledge of Nek5000 to join to our group for
Jan./Feb. 2017. Please feel free to send your CV along with your references
to me.

More details about the position can be found in:

http://www.cfd-online.com/Jobs/showjob.php?record_id=13809

Best,
Mostafa
--