[Nek5000-users] extracting data in a smaller computational domain and in a plane

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 2 22:26:16 CST 2016

Thank you Aleks,

that is also very useful. However, it would be nice if I could extract a
smaller 3d domain from my big computational domain. The idea is to work
with the entire 3d small computational domain...

I need to do the same for several time steps (velocity snapshots,
changing in time), so if it would be any way to do it directly from
Nek5000 it would make the things much easier...

Thanks again.
SL