[Nek5000-users] avg_all and visnek

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 25 00:38:18 CDT 2016

Hi Marco,

It seems like ifxyo overwrites itself to .false. after istep .eq. 0
conditional statement. If you have the flexibility of running the code
again (if it runs quickly), you can set ifxyo = .true. just before the
avg_all() call. Otherwise, you can run, nek5000 is post-processing mode as
follows.

subroutine userchk
      include 'SIZE'
      include 'TOTAL'
      include 'ZPER' ! Needed to communicate nelx,nely,nelz to my_stats
      include 'RESTART'

      character*80 filename

       filename = 'avg.....fld..' <original filename of average file>

      call load_fld(filename)
       ifxyo = .true.
       call outpost(vx,vy,vz,pr,t,'avx')

      call exitt