[Nek5000-users] (no subject)

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 15 08:24:32 CDT 2016

Hi Shivang,

Does the rest of the code  (i.e., nek5000 proper) run ok?

If so, then your problem likely is the xlib interface on your platform.

For post processing you have an alternative in VisIt, which is also freely downloadable.
For preprocessing there is, say, Cubit, for which there are a few converters available but
which at present are really in beta form as far as I know.

Your best bet is to be able to have prenek and postnek working.. and for this you
need X windows to work on your PC.

hth,

Paul