[Nek5000-users] Access to an undefined portion of a memory object.

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 13 10:20:38 CDT 2016

Hello,

I have a subroutine that interpolates the velocity for a list of points and have a strange error message when I try to run it. It seems that the variables ‘nx1’, ‘ny1’ and nz1’ are not defined even though ‘SIZE’ is included in the subroutine. As far I understand, the variables ‘nx1’, ‘ny1’ and 'nz1’ are made available in a subroutine by simply including ‘SIZE’ at the beginning. I attached the case to reproduce the error message that is:

Access to an undefined portion of a memory object.

Any help would be appreciated.

Marco