[Nek5000-users] xm1(i,1,1,1) is?

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 2 02:07:49 CST 2016

Hi Rif,

xm1 is the x-coordinate in mesh 1 (ym1 and zm1 are the other two
coordinates). Each of these variables and in fact all the velocity,
pressure, temperature etc. variables are defined in each point of the
mesh, which is displayed in the brackets. This is explained well in part
3.4 of the Nek5000 User Manual entitled 'Data Layout'.

Hope this helps,
Holly