[Nek5000-users] Need for clarification

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 1 02:52:13 CST 2016

Dear Sir

Thank you for clarifying my doubts. Please forgive me, if you feel the
questions I am posting are quite simple. I have just started to learn
this.

I have one more question in mind & it needs your guidance Sir.
In the ".rea file", in the parameter list we have P01 & P02 for density and
Reynolds number respectively. Its given in the manual that, when P02 is
either negative or positive it will be treated as Reynolds number or
reciprocal of Reynolds number. If so, where shall I define my kinematic
viscocity?

T/R
Prashanth Mohanasundaram