[Nek5000-users] Fwd: Nek5000 questionnaire

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 12 10:30:11 CDT 2016

We have identified the following message as a phishing attempt.  Please do
not respond to the attached survey.

If you have responded, we will soon forward information about further
actions you can take.

We apologize and have implemented additional precautions to prevent
unauthorized emails to the [Nek5000-users] list.

Best,
Ron Rahaman

Argonne National Laboratory, Math and Computer Science Division
University of Chicago, Department of Computer Science