[Nek5000-users] Post-processing with Python

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Sep 27 07:21:28 CDT 2015

I post-process in python, using a MapReduce-inspired framework called
nek-analyze:
https://github.com/maxhutch/nek-analyze
I haven't used it to write new *.f* files in a while (instead, I visualize
directly in python with matplotlib), so that's probably currently broken,
but I'd be willing to fix it.  Depending on the mesh geometry, there is
some built-in functionality for applying operators, but it is not
complete.  Again, I'd be willing to put some time into supporting new
functionality, and VERY happy to accept contributions.  GPL, just like Nek.

Max