[Nek5000-users] Sharing parameters between processors

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 30 16:31:13 CST 2015

Hi Nekers,

In my current simulation, I am defining an array containing parameters that
are shared between several processors. I have tried to do this in the
usercheck subroutine, with a COMMON statement. However, the COMMON
statement enables saving the parameters between two successive calls of the
usercheck by the same processor, but does not enable to share a variable
between two processor. In other words, if I modify the variable a on the
processor 1, the variable a on the processor 2 will not be modified, which
is not what I want. Any idea on how to do that?

Thanks for your help,

Oscar Valdorez