[Nek5000-users] Coupled channel boundary conditions

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 24 06:31:25 CST 2015

Dear All,

I have a domain composed of two channels, one on top of the other.
The top channel has periodic boundary conditions in the stream-wise
direction.
How can I impose the top channel boundary condition as
the inlet boundary condition for the bottom channel?
Or alternatively, how do I pass conditions in any plane in the
top channel to the bottom channel inlet condition?

To make things easier both channels have the same mesh.

Regards,
JP