[Nek5000-users] low order interpolation

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Nov 20 07:46:22 CST 2015

Dear neks

I don't know how Nek5000 performs the interpolation with hpts() routine but
I have some problem when I use this last. Using Matlab I built an hpts.in
file that contains the points of a structured and not constant mesh, then
using Nek in postprocessing  mode I evaluate the values of velocity an
pressure in this points. When I reshape the hpts.out in order to visualize
my domain, there are many zones that have no-sense values!. I performed the
same interpolation in tecplot and it works fine.

my question is: there's any way to perform a first order interpolation in
Nek5000?

Sincerely
Alessandro