[Nek5000-users] what is?

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 11 08:29:18 CST 2015

This just gives you an indication of how much of the partitioning is completed
(which is done by recursive spectral bisection).

Disconnected subgraphs are ok if the numbers in the row are small (<10).
If they are larger, it indicates some kind of problem.

The case will still run in any case, but performance could be suboptimal
for large processor counts if you have large disconnected subgraphs
because there would be more communication than expected.

genmap takes steps to correct disconnected subgraphs but is not
always successful.  If it can't correct, it moves on and you still have
a load-balanced partition.