[Nek5000-users] Flow Rate Oscillation on 16384 cores

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 26 07:07:55 CDT 2015

Dear JP,
We have been using the constant flow rate feature in a number of cases
as well, but we have not seen your problem.

Maybe a more general question; why does the flow rate vary at all in
your case? In all our cases, due to the implicit superposition of the
Stokes solution, we get the flow rate exactly constant without fluctuations.

Best regards,
Philipp