[Nek5000-users] Solving mesh Laplace equation (Re: Mesh morphing)

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Mar 1 05:25:44 CST 2015

Dear Paul,

Thank you for this script!! It works very nicely to morph the mesh for the cylinder example.
I modified it to deform the mesh in both x- and y-direction, and made the cylinder into an ellipse (attached picture).
(If someone is interested in the code, I am happy to share it after tidy-up.)

Now I am experimenting with other meshes and blending functions.

Best regards,
Outi