[Nek5000-users] Regarding Post-Processing

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 30 10:16:25 CDT 2015

Hi Kamal,

When you create your file.list, the first line needs to be the number of
files you're going to read, and the following lines the file names. For
example :

5
file.f00001
file.f00002
file.f00003
file.f00004
file.f00005

Regards,

Holly

Holly JOHNSON

PhD Student ONERA - DAFE
Département d'Aérodynamique Fondamentale et Expérimentale
8, Rue des Vertugadins
92190 - Meudon - France