[Nek5000-users] Compilation of nek5000 in ubuntu

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 15 06:15:51 CST 2015

Hi Qiong,

Thanks for your help. By checking mpif77, the location of mpif77 is:

/home/szhang009/OpenFOAM/ThirdParty-2.3.0/platforms/linux64Gcc/openmpi-1.6.5/bin/mpif77

which is in the OpenFOAM file. So I copy and paste it to makenek but it does not work where it still says mpif77 compiler is non-functional. I also checked the dir /usr/bin and there also exists mpif77. So I change makenek to this address but it still returns the same error.

Thanks & Regards,

Simon