[Nek5000-users] Solving mesh Laplace equation (Re: Mesh morphing)

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 20 17:11:53 CST 2015

Dear Paul,

Thank you very much, the idea seems exactly like what I would like to
do. However, there is an error appearing in the Helmholtz solver. From
logfile:

  call userchk
   1.000000000000000E-006  p22            0           1
      0   200 **ERROR**: Failed in HMHOLTZ: mshv   1.3206E-02
2.7147E+03   1.0000E-06
  done :: userchk

Best regards,
Outi