[Nek5000-users] Parameters lx3, ly3 and lz3

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 11 21:04:09 CDT 2015

Dear Neks,

I've got a quick question about the parameters lx3, ly3 and lz3. These are the parameters for mesh3, but I'm not sure how they work in the code. For velocity and pressure, I would assume we only use mesh1 and mesh2. I'm just wondering is it necessary to set lx3 to be equal to lx1 (if I'm using PnPn-2)? Or does it matter whether it is equal to lx1 or lx2?

Hope anyone could help with this. Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Tony