[Nek5000-users] Submitting Job Nek Enabled Moab

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 29 10:37:41 CDT 2014

Hi Again,

I just wanted to update that although I have added the szip library to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH I still receive the same error:

mv: cannot stat `pipe.log.12': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `pipe.sch': No such file or directory
./nek5000: error while loading shared libraries: libintlc.so.5: failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot allocate memory
./nek5000: error while loading shared libraries: libintlc.so.5: failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot allocate memory
./nek5000: error while loading shared libraries: libintlc.so.5: failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot allocate memory
./nek5000: error while loading shared libraries: libintlc.so.5: failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot allocate memory

Should I consider loading zlib etc in the same way or is this something else?

Regards, Friedrich.