[Nek5000-users] outpost parallel error

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Oct 26 09:39:26 CDT 2014

My userchk is structured this way:

        call pdnaupd(...)
c   here call to nek subroutines
c   for matrix-vector products
c    if outpost is called here, it works (serial and parallel)
c   call to Arpack postprocessing routine:
        call pdneupd(...,zz,...)
c   zz is a matrix storing the eigenvectors
c   call to arpack to nek format conversion, then
        call outpost(v1,v2,...)      ! this gets stuck in parallel

note that with 1 rank this code is working well. If I comment out the
call to pdneupd, then it works in parallel, although it will not give
any useful results.
Giuseppe