[Nek5000-users] problem with running nek5000 on supercomputers

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 10 15:29:19 CST 2014

Dr. Fishcer,

Thanks for your answer, for sure, I change the lelt and lelg and keep them
as lowest even number that I can pick when I increase the number of CPUs. I
picked also lp=32768, but I still get this "allocation failed" error. Is
there any thing else that effect on the allocation which I have to change
it?!

Thanks,
Ami