[Nek5000-users] Nek5000 Users Meeting, Aug. 21-22, Thessaloniki, Greece

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 21 13:11:53 CDT 2014

We are pleased to invite you to attend the third Nek5000 User and Development Meeting, to be hosted by the University of Western Macedonia at the Aristotle University Conference Center in Thessaloniki, Greece, August 21-22, 2014.  The registration site is now up on the meeting homepage:

http://nek5000meeting.web.uowm.gr/

Registration is open until June 30 but please register as soon as possible; there are several optional events that we hope will be of interest to all.

The objective of the meeting is to bring developers and users of Nek5000 together to promote collaborative activities, exchange information, and share experiences in using Nek5000 in areas of common interest.

The schedule is under development, but we are planning to have technical sessions on Thursday, August. 21 and Friday, August 22, including hands-on sessions in the use of Nek5000 and VisIt. One objective of the meeting is to assist users in defining their simulation problems and to address technical issues that they may face.

Attendees are invited to contribute short (15 min.) presentations on their applications of Nek5000.  Contributions should consist of an abstract (1-2 pages) and presentation slides.

We look forward to your attendance!

Sincerely,
Nek5000 Development Team