[Nek5000-users] Problem with makenek for a moving bc

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 24 13:12:03 CDT 2014

Hi Li,

My usual approach to resolving this is to retry makenek with a .usr file that is known
to work -- i.e., any of the .usr files from any of the example directories.

Also, it never hurts to first type

makenek clean

...just in case an earlier compile messed up and there are remnants of
previously generated .o files in the obj directory.

Paul