[Nek5000-users] turbulent 3d box

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jan 12 14:14:53 CST 2014

Hi,

This is a very nice book about SEM. It could be a good start, if you
already know something about finite element method and spectral method.

http://www.oxfordscholarship.com/view/10.1093/acprof:oso/9780198528692.001.0001/acprof-9780198528692

The second book is by CHQZ, a classic of spectral method, but also talks
about SEM.
http://www.springer.com/mathematics/computational+science+%26+engineering/book/978-3-540-30727-3

Good lecture!

Tubois