[Nek5000-users] Vorticity as initial condition

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 12 07:09:58 CST 2014

In a 2-d case involving a vortex dipole, I have used Biot-Savart law to
calculate the velocity. This is very inefficient of course, and I could
only run it in serial. If you want to see, it is here

https://code.google.com/p/cfdlab/source/browse/trunk/nek5000/vortex_dipole/

See initcond.usr and the function usrchk.

praveen