[Nek5000-users] mesh problems (i think)

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sat Feb 1 08:44:39 CST 2014

So, I solved one of the two problems: I was really stupidly mistaking
faces and edges...

The other problem, with boundary conditions, still remains: if I create
a pipe with 0 < z < 1 and assign boundary conditions vz = 1 at z = 0 it
works fine.
If I create the same pipe, simply translated to have -1 < z < 0 and
assign boundary conditions vz = 1 at z = -1 it does not work...
This is not a problem for me, I simply translate my geometry, but could
this be a bug?

Best regards,
Jacopo