[Nek5000-users] auto_averager()

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 4 21:31:54 CST 2014

Hi Mohsen,

I would suggest checking the range of the temperature inputs as they are read
in auto_averager and then checking the range of the averages.

Something like:

      tmax = glmax(t,n)
      tmin  = glmin(t,n)
      if (nid.eq.0) write(6,*) k,tmin,tmax,' tmin'

would produce those values...  then you can do something
similar for the averaged result.

Perhaps the failure occurs during the read process ... or.. etc.