[Nek5000-users] common variables

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 7 16:09:58 CDT 2014

I would normally define my own common block, that is common between
the routines in the .usr file, e.g.

      common /mystuffi/  i1,i2
      common /mystuffr/  a(lx1*ly1*lz1*lelt)

Note that it's important to segregate declared variables by type (i.e., integers
in the first case and reals in the second) in order to assure proper byte alignment.