[Nek5000-users] Prex problem

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 24 00:28:52 CDT 2014

Dear All,

 I am trying nek5000 under ubuntu. Now I adapted mkmesh from case expansion for my own case, which is a flat plane boundary layer with a slot.

I build one box for the jet slot and 23 boxes for the plane wall around it (mbox in SIZE of genbox.f was changed for it).  Now when I use pretex to merge both 2d mesh together, pretex show no picture for the mesh (but just an empty menubar and a black window, no errors shown) then I cannot assign properly B.C. for the boundaries.

Could anyone give any hints? Thank you very much in advance.

If you need, I can send the setup files to you.

 Zhenyu Zhang