[Nek5000-users] fld output

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 29 10:20:49 CDT 2013

Hi JP,

the subroutine outfld is the driver for the .fld output. The first part of
the subroutine sets some flags and outputs the header, the last part loops
through the elements and outputs the data.

Note that for .f0000 files, the subroutine mfo_outfld() is used.

Let me know if you need more specific direction,
Katie