[Nek5000-users] fld output

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 4 12:28:29 CST 2013

Hi JP,

The last part of subroutine outfld loops over the elements and outputs the
data to the files.  (around lines 430-455).

Inside this loop, fill_tmp is called.  This is where the data is actually
loaded into an array (tdump).  After the array is loaded with the
appropriate data, it is sent to node 0, which calls out_tmp().

out_tmp() is where the data is actually written out into the fld file.

As Paul mentioned, we might be able to give you a more specific explanation
to achieve your desired results with a better understanding of your
objectives.

Best,
Katie