[Nek5000-users] Import VTK in Prenek from Gmsh

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 10 09:04:25 CDT 2013

Dear All,

I have searched the mail archive and found that it is possible to import
.vtk meshes into Prenek. I couldn't find what modifications need to be done
to the .vtk file for Prenek to read it though. I get this error when trying
to import the file into Prenek:

"
At line 1666 of file build.f (unit = 47, file = 'gmsh_1')
Fortran runtime error: Bad integer for item 1 in list input
"

What must be modified for Prenek to import the file? Find attached the file
i'm trying to import.

Thank you,
JP