[Nek5000-users] Prenek and Genbox - Maketools problems

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 7 13:55:56 CDT 2013

Hi JP,

If you want to test my idea, you can just install all of the ubuntu
packages beginning with "fonts-". It's been awhile since I used
Ubuntu, so I can't help you with the install syntax, usually apt-get
or dpkg...

If installing all of them fixes it, then we can try and narrow down
which one is necessary. For example, you'll pull in everything, but
Chinese true type fonts won't be what we're looking for....

Does this make sense?

Best,
Justin