[Nek5000-users] compilation of latest nek version

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 11 06:42:16 CDT 2013

Hi Adam,

Thanks very much for the note!

I've just now updated the makefile.template - there was a small issue
there.

To maintain readability, we're pushing the IFDEF's into the
codes in the 3rd-party directory, which means that we always
link in a stub but that it does not look for the 3rd party
libraries unless the flag is set.

I think at the repo version should now compile fine. (At
least it did so for me.)

Best, Paul