[Nek5000-users] (no subject)

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 10 11:27:42 CST 2013

Hi Neks,

This question is in regards to boundary conditions. Could anyone tell me both where in the source the boundary conditions are implemented (I have been looking through nek5_svn/trunk/nek, in many of the .f files). And also where I might be able to find some information about the Stress Boundary condition, "S". I'm looking to test a wall function on a channel and need to apply a Neumann BC in both the stream wise and span wise directions as well as a Dirichlet BC in the wall-normal direction. Thank you

Sincerely,

Josh Rabau
Mechanical Engineering MS Texas A&M University 2013
Mechanical Engineering BS Rochester Institute of Technology 2011
603-381-6685
josh.rabau at yahoo.com
jir2830 at .tamu.edu