[Nek5000-users] Rayleigh Benard with symmetry BCs

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 19 09:55:22 CST 2013

David-

I think this may have gotten past this issue.  It now appears that the Helmholtz solver is converging (if I make DT small enough).  However I can't get this to run longer than 30 seconds of wall clock time.  Is there something I'm missing that could be causing this?

                             -Jared

CCS2/CNLS Postdoctoral Research Associate
Los Alamos National Laboratory