[Nek5000-users] turbulent 3d box

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sat Dec 21 17:54:22 CST 2013

Hi Barak,

Thanks for the note about the ABC flow -- that's very useful.

What is your target viscosity?
If you want it to be 0.1, then you would set param 2 in the .rea file to be 0.1.
Setting param 2 = -0.1 would imply that Re=0.1 or equivalently nu=10.
Does this resolve the issue for you?

Once it's working we could add it as a documented example in the example
suite.

Thanks!