[Nek5000-users] Vorticity in entire domain

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 3 08:47:06 CST 2013

Hi Jurriaan,

Are you trying to compute a norm of the vorticity?

Otherwise, vorticity is a vector field and can be viewed
just like the velocity field, e.g.

       if (mod(istep,iostep).eq.0)
      $  call outpost(t(1,1,1,1,3),t(1,1,1,1,4),t(1,1,1,1,5),pr,t,'vrt')

would create a set of files with vorticity in place of velocity.

Paul