[Nek5000-users] prenek question

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 24 06:05:14 CDT 2013

Hi Adam,

My apologies - I didn't realize that anyone was using sc.
(Glad to hear that it _is_ being used!)

I think I've now restored the old functionality --- It was
hardwired with a particular resolution just until it gets
a bit more usage and we understand the typical use cases
for the feature.   Since prenek/postnek do not have standard
.usr interfaces, it's often easiest just to modify the code
for the application at hand, as the number of free parameters
is otherwise innumerable.

Please let me know if this revision works for you.

Best, Paul