[Nek5000-users] Question on parameter GTHETA ( p004 )

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 1 19:13:27 CDT 2013

Dear sir ,
I am learning how to use the given parameter list . My question is for the
parameter p004 ( GTHETA ) : is it the gravitational acceleration g ( 9.81 m
per square seconds ) ? Thank you for your help and for your time ,

Best Regards

sincerely
Giacinto M. F. Genco
Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering , Purdue University
Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering , Purdue University
Italian " Laurea " in Mechanical Engineering , Politecnico di Bari , Bari ,
Italy .